DOWNLOAD OUR TIGER SHARK BROCHURE
• Double Dive
• 8 divers maximum
• 2 experienced instructors and guides
• Full wetsuit required
• Level 2 (French system) or Advanced OW minimum required
• Detailed Tiger Shark Briefing
• Pictures and videos on demand
• Free snacks and refreshments on board
• Simple lunch (bread, ham, chesse, fruits)
• Equipment supply (full wetsuit, dive computer, etc…)
MEET THE TIGER SHARK
An engaging and informative day
• Bait put in the diving spot as part of scientific research project
• 2 dives during the day, plus snorkeling on the surface, with the tiger shark observation having priority*.
• Sharks life’s knowledge and awareness with a naturalist guide.
A RARE ANIMAL
An unforgettable memory…
• Explanations about the feeding practice and how to observe sharks in Polynesia. Know more about their behavior and conservation.
• In partnership with the Polynesia Sharks Observatory (ORP in French), for the knowledge and protection of Polynesia sharks.
AN EXTRAORDINARY MEETING
A predator at the top of the food chain
• A spot offering a wealth of fauna, gathering up to 6 sharks species : nurse sharks, blacktip reef sharks, grey reef sharks, whitetip sharks, lemon sharks and tiger sharks.
• Share our expert and passionate instructors experience, who will discuss with you about the Tiger Sharks inventory and life.
* Seeing the Tiger Shark is not guaranteed as long as the meeting is subjected to the environment conditions hazard (however we have a high success rate of 90%)